Don't jump to the answer.
Take this test mentally, don't write down your
answers, and don't shout them out.
1. Pick a number from 2 to 9. It can be 2 or it can be
9, or any number in between.
2. Take that number that you've chosen, and multiply it by 9.
3. That should give you a two digit number. Take those two
digits and add them together.
4. Take the resulting number and subtract 5 from it.
5. Take that number and correspond it to the alphabet,
numbering the letters. A=1, B=2, C=3, and so on.
6. Take your letter, and think of a country that begins with
7. Take the last letter in the name of that country,
and think of an animal.
8. Now, take the last letter in the name of that animal,
and think of a color.
9. Always remember, that there are no orange
kangaroos in Denmark!!
Back to Index